Update by user Aug 08, 2014

Another person from the company contacted me and did the refund.

Original review posted by user Aug 06, 2014

In May 29th I bought a book from Jeff and until July 24th it still haven't arrived.

He promised that it would be shipped on June 23rd and it would arrive in 2 weeks (A trick from his part but I trusted him due to his "supposely" good reputation).

I got in contact with them so they could ship another book to my new address since I moved out on July 25th and they told me to ask someone to go there, grab the book and send it INTERNATIONALLY to me on my own expenses. I even, for some *** reason, asked a friend to check and on August 5th is still haven't arrived.

When I told them that I wanted my money back they offended me and accused me to be trying to "made them into a fool".

Attached follows a copy of one of those e-mails.

Had an Experience with Jeff Walker - Product Launch Formula?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Letgo - Reviewer that lied Letgo "I had a customer that offered $30 for a product I was selling for $65, I told hem the lowest I would go is $60...it was a michael kors wallet......" Read more MoneyLion Scam Moneylion "I joined MoneyLion initially because of the referral program. I referred several friends, and then posted my referral link in a couple groups on Facebook. All with the belief I..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Smart Boost System - Smartboostsystem with Milton Greg review Smart Boost System "SMARTBOOSTSYSTEM, previously called GOFUNDSYSTEM is a scam! I was *** enough to order their package for my Indiegogo campaign. I soon started to see visitors on my Indiegogo campaign. Strangely..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more CrossCountry Mortgage - Terrible! CrossCountry Mortgage "Our ordeal began upon a recommendation from our realtor on March 23, 2017 when I contacted Sean LeBlanc of Cross Country in Salem, NH. In my very first email explained..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more